In this Edu Vid, Johann Strauss from RFAdvice takes us through investment mistakes to avoid with the aid of simple sketches (explaining complex financial concepts) by Carl Richards, author of ‘The Behavior Gap, Simple Ways to Stop Doing Dumb Things With Money’.
In this Edu Vid, Marthinus Strauss highlights simple strategies you can follow to create wealth.
A Retirement Savings Solution for Your Staff
Brought to You by Allan Gray
Did you know that Allan Gray’s Group Retirement Annuity (RA) system is an efficient retirement savings solution for your employees? Watch this video to find out more.
Allan Gray spends a lot of time talking to business owners about the process of establishing a Group Retirement Annuity with Allan Gray. The question they are most often asked is this: “Is It Easy?” and the answer is: “Yes”… and “No”. There are procedures to be followed; information to be collected from staff members; forms to be filled out; employees may wish to seek independent financial advice… and there is an EFT to be made.
Each of these steps is easy and we will help your business with each one. The difficult part of the process rests with YOU and it is in finally making the decision; it is in saying, “Yes”. After that, things tend to fall into place quite quickly.
We know that:
- to attract and retain great staff is vital to your business;
- a sense of financial security is crucial to optimising productivity in the workforce;
- you would like to contribute to the long-term financial well-being of your staff, while minimising the costs to your company, both in time and money spent.
The Allan Gray Group RA system is designed to allow you to achieve all of these things by allowing you to look after all of your employees’ RA contributions with a single monthly payment. And all you need is a minimum of five staff members to set it up.
When you establish a Group RA with Allan Gray you partner with a company with 40+ years of experience in looking after people’s investments. It means:
- giving your staff control over their own retirement planning through individually owned retirement annuity;
- having direct access to a team of experienced, knowledgeable people who are experts in their field;
- competitive, transparent pricing and an administrative system which works simply and seamlessly;
- and finally: having more time to focus on your company.
Speak to your RFAdvice financial advisor about an Allan Gray Group Retirement Annuity.
Save for Your Retirement with a Retirement Annuity
Are you familiar with the term retirement annuity? Find out why it is so immensely beneficial and don’t hesitate to get in touch to discuss your options.
“We would all like to be able to afford a comfortable retirement one day. And yet, somewhere between the graphs and the fine print and the complicated pricing structures of the retirement funds on offer we can start to lose sight of our place in the sun. So, to keep things simple, we would like to tell you just four things about the Allan Gray Retirement Annuity (RA). And we’ll keep the graphs to a minimum.
- The investment is yours. An Allan Gray RA is held in your name and it moves with you throughout your working life, even between jobs and it’s adaptable. You’re able to pause your contributions if (a) you need to take extended leave (b) want to change the value of your monthly contribution or (c) adjust the structure of your investment, choosing from a range of unit trust based investments from Allan Gray. And you’re able to manage this process online, in your own time, at no additional cost.
- It can’t be touched by anyone, even you. A retirement annuity may not be accessed by anyone. No creditor may ever touch it. And until you reach retirement age, neither may you. Compound interest is just as miraculous as they say. Imagine that at age 25 you start saving 10% of your monthly salary, R2 500, and this contribution increases every year with 6%.
Watch the video for more.
Discover common investor mistakes and the reasoning behind it.
At RFAdvice, it is our mission to educate and guide our clients to avoid these investment pitfalls.
Allow us to help you identify financial opportunities with great potential.
When you want to know how to invest like the wealthiest people on the planet… you need to listen to tips and tricks from the wealthiest people on the planet! That’s what our team at RFAdvice does, aside from partnering with discretionary investment managers (like Amity Wealth).
Warren Buffet, currently the second wealthiest person in the world, has dedicated his life to refining, conditioning and focussing on investment opportunities that produce the highest returns.
In this quick video, he speaks on principles of choosing investment opportunities. He obviously doesn’t say exactly who to invest with, but the principles are sound and should be applied to your tailored ‘strike zone’.
Once you’ve watched this resource, you may want to contact us to add to, or begin, your investment journey.