A Retirement Savings Solution for Your Staff
Brought to You by Allan Gray
Did you know that Allan Gray’s Group Retirement Annuity (RA) system is an efficient retirement savings solution for your employees? Watch this video to find out more.
Allan Gray spends a lot of time talking to business owners about the process of establishing a Group Retirement Annuity with Allan Gray. The question they are most often asked is this: “Is It Easy?” and the answer is: “Yes”… and “No”. There are procedures to be followed; information to be collected from staff members; forms to be filled out; employees may wish to seek independent financial advice… and there is an EFT to be made.
Each of these steps is easy and we will help your business with each one. The difficult part of the process rests with YOU and it is in finally making the decision; it is in saying, “Yes”. After that, things tend to fall into place quite quickly.
We know that:
- to attract and retain great staff is vital to your business;
- a sense of financial security is crucial to optimising productivity in the workforce;
- you would like to contribute to the long-term financial well-being of your staff, while minimising the costs to your company, both in time and money spent.
The Allan Gray Group RA system is designed to allow you to achieve all of these things by allowing you to look after all of your employees’ RA contributions with a single monthly payment. And all you need is a minimum of five staff members to set it up.
When you establish a Group RA with Allan Gray you partner with a company with 40+ years of experience in looking after people’s investments. It means:
- giving your staff control over their own retirement planning through individually owned retirement annuity;
- having direct access to a team of experienced, knowledgeable people who are experts in their field;
- competitive, transparent pricing and an administrative system which works simply and seamlessly;
- and finally: having more time to focus on your company.
Speak to your RFAdvice financial advisor about an Allan Gray Group Retirement Annuity.